Thursday, May 31, 2012

Major Changes!

Hi everyone!

So, you may or not have noticed that has been several MAJOR changes to the blog. For one thing, it has a different name and url, but I just wanted to let you all know, it is the same site: Journey to Another World is now Ramblings of a Book-A-Holic. I felt like it was time for a name change; I'm not really good with these things, but I feel like the new title suits the blog and myself much better. Also the background and some other things have changed here and there, but it is basically the same layout and everything. So I hope you all can adjust to the change, and I also hope I didn't confuse too many of you guys :)

While I'm at it, let me just say that my summer vacation officially started last week (YAY!). This means I have loads of time to bring the blog back to life, which if you noticed, I have been spending a lot of time on today. I apologize again for not doing much the last few months. I was in my senior year of high school and was crazy busy, but now I'm free until the Fall when I leave for college, leaving plenty of time to get back into blogging (that is, unless I get a summer job (*cross your fingers!*).

So embrace the change, and help get word out about 'Ramblings of a Book-A-Holic'.


-Danielle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...