Apparently, I have been tagged as the recipient of an award. Aww, thank you so much to Carolyn at outRageous.pages!
So, for part of this award, I have to give out 11 facts about myself for all you guys (and the rest of the world) to see. But before I get to that, here is some information about the award:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The rules are as follows:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
So here goes nothing! 11 Random facts about me:)
- I am generally a very shy person.
- I'm 18 years old
- I have an unhealthy obsession with the Backstreet Boys (its really bad...)
- I love the smell of rain.
- I've lately taken the habit of watching CNN all the time...not sure why...
- I've been a baton twirler for 8 years
- I don't drink tea or coffee, but am rather addicted to milk
- My favorite color is purple
- I want to study to become a nurse
- One of my biggest dreams (besides meeting the Backstreet Boys <3 ;)) is to go to England.
- My favorite sport is hockey, which people find odd
So that's just a bit of useless information about me. Now on to the questions that Carolyn asked:
- What song could you listen to over and over and over?
- That's tough...umm...I'm going to have to say any Backstreet Boy song; particularly anything off their NeverGone album because it's just amazing!
- What's your favorite genre to read?
- My favorite genre is YA Paranormal Romances
- What's the longest book you've ever read?
- I'm not completely positive, but I'm pretty sure it was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- If you could become an animal, what animal would you be?
- A dolphin. I love them, they're really smart and get to spend all their time in the water :)
- Do you consider yourself "normal"?
- What is normal? Haha, um well actually my best friend said today that I'm the most normal of all of us, which isn't really saying much because we're all pretty weird in our own way.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when your grew up?
- I think at first, I wanted to be a teacher, but then I changed it to a ballerina.
- What is something you are really good at?
- I'm good at baton twirling, I mean, there are ALOT of people who are a millions times better, but I like to think I'm okay.
- What do you think of Shakespeare?
- Hmmm, he's okay. I've only read a few of his plays. My favovrite is A MidSummer Night's Dream.
- Do you ever comtemplate the menaing of life?
- Maybe sometimes. Not really sure.
- Is there a book you wish you had written?
- I don't know...hm, good question. I'm really stumped with this one lol.
- Hey baby, what's your sign? (I just had to...)
- Hahaha, I'm a Sagittarius :D
So I tag:
But here are my questions for those of you I did tag:
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- What is one of your major goals in life?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- Who is your greatest inspiration?
- If you could have any super power, which one would you want?
- If you could have any celebrity as a best friend, who would it be?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What do you consider your most prized possession?
- What genre of books do you prefer?
- if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?
- Are you a PC or Mac? (hehe, just had to throw that in there :D)