Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (#6)


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights some of the books whose releases bloggers are most anticipating this year.

The book whose release I am most excited for this week is...

 
                      

                              Just Like Fate

By: Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young

Expected publication: August 27th 2013
Just Like Fate follows the dual possible narratives that spring from one girl's fateful choice: to stay by her dying grandmother's bedside, or to go to a party and miss her grandmother's last moments.








So I know what you are all thinking: the synopsis is not very long, and in all honesty, not very interesting. I admit, it sounds like it is about a vain teenage girl. I mean, who would go to a party when their grandmother is dying? But despite my own skepticism, I absolutely love Cat Patrick's writing so I am willing to give it a try. And who knows? Maybe it is better than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...