Sunday, March 6, 2016

Currently Reading...

Hi everyone!

I wanted to take a quick moment to give you an update.

I want to apologize for the lack of activity. I have a lot going on right now (work, school, life in general) so I just have not had the time to blog or read much to be perfectly honest. My problem is that I am having a hard time trying to balance everything going on right now, as well as I just do not seem to have much motivation. However, I am graduating from university in exactly two months, therefore, I will have SO much more free time to blog and read as finishing school will mean a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have big plans for this blog after graduation, so just bear with me until then! Thank you so much for all your support and for your follows.

Now onto what I am currently reading:


Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird #2)


by









       Unhappenings


by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...