Monday, February 6, 2017

Emojiathon Update (1)



As promised, I am here to give you all an update on my progress for the Emojithon

If you have not yet heard about the Emojithon, I will leave a link to my previous post with more information, as well as the link to the official Twitter page ran by @dylanthereader5, @sarah_belk and @Nayasmilesforu.





To be honest, unlike other participants of the Emojithon, I did not compile a TBR list in preparation. I am basically just reading whatever I am in the mood for and going through the challenge list to see if whatever I am reading fits the critera of one of the challenges. 

So, without further ado, I am pleased to say I have already completed my first challenge:

emoji.jpg
Read a book in under 24 hours





For this challenge, I had read I am an Emotional Creature: The Secret Life of Girls Around the World by Eve Ensler which is novel consisting of "fictional monologues and stories inspired by girls". 

I thoroughly enjoyed this novel and will put out a more detailed review for it sometime soon. However, the book was only about 177 pages, so I felt like I kind of cheated for this challenge, but it still counts nonetheless!






If you want to check out the Emojiathon for yourself, you can find information from the links below. There is still plenty of time to participate as it is a month long read-a-thon. I will continue to keep you updated throughout the month! Let me know in the comments if you're participating. 

My post: http://ramblingbooks.blogspot.com/2017/02/emojithon.html
Emojithon Twitter page: https://twitter.com/emojiathon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...