Friday, September 19, 2014

Introducing 'Bookish Findings' + An Update



Hey everyone!

So I decided to come up with a new weekly meme. This meme is called Bookish Findings. Basically, each week, I will use this as an opportunity to share with you anything I found interesting in the world of books. It could be an article, a quote, a picture, a random thought I had, book news, etc. 

I have yet to choose a day for this meme, it is something I am still figuring out, but look for it sometime next week, along with a new Waiting on Wednesday. I apologize for the lack of activity on the blog lately. With college starting back up and personal issues, I just haven't had the time. But I am working on reviving Ramblings of a Book-A-Holic, and a new weekly meme is only one small part of the revival.

I am also preparing several reviews for books that I have read in my absence as I type this. Most are novels I read for school, but there are a few books in there that I read for pleasure (Isla and the Happily Ever After being one of them!). So expect to see some reviews coming up in the next week. 

Thank you all for sticking around and being patient with me. Happy reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...