Saturday, July 4, 2015

June Wrap Up


Hello everyone!

So I just wanted to do a post sharing the books I read in the month of June. Some of these books I have already posted reviews for while others I am still working on, so this post is really a sneak peek at the reviews to come (I am also slightly behind on reviews for books I read before this month so expect more than what is below)!

If you have read any of the books mentioned, feel free to leave comments below with your thoughts. Also, if you have any recommendations for me leave those below as well. 

For all my followers from the U.S.A, happy Fourth of July! Enjoy the day but remember to stay safe :)


Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4)
by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl 






Very Good Lives: The Fringe Benefits of Failure and the Importance of Imagination
by J.K. Rowling

Click here to read my review!





The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1)
by Maggie Stiefvater









A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1)
by Sarah J. Maas

Click here to read my review!





Stitching Snow
by R.C. Lewis 

Click here to read my review!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...