Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#1)

After browsing through the various book blogs I follow, I came across many that participate in the meme 'Waiting on Wednesday'. I read more into it, and decided that it sounds like a meme I can actually stick to on a regular basis, so today marks the first Waiting on Wednesday! It is similar to the post I made yesterday listing the books I am dying to read.

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights some of the books whose releases bloggers are most anticipating this year.

The book whose release I am most excited for this week is...

Title: Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4)
Expected publication: April 16th 2013

No summary currently available on GoodReads












I cannot wait to read this book because Kimberly Derting is an amazing author. This series is one that my best friend and I really enjoy. The series is intense, mysterious, and her plotlines are always intriguing. Never have I read any of her books and been dissappointed. The main characters, especially Jay, are just...how should I put this? Awesome! Yep, they're awesome ;D April seems like so far away, but it will definitely be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...