Saturday, July 26, 2014

Family Vacation!

Hey followers!

I just wanted to let you all know ahead of time that I am going on a family road trip, starting today, so I may not be able to post for awhile. I am going to visit relatives who live in a very isolated little farmhouse with no wi-fi and poor cell phone reception so posting just may not be possible for me. However, I have a couple posts scheduled to post while I am away, so there will be some activity going, and if I get the chance, I will try to write up a few things. I have a few reviews I have been working on; including one for Cassandra Clare's City of Heavenly Fire. I will try to get that up sometime soon but if I cannot, I promise to have it up in two weeks when I get back.

Thanks everyone, and happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...