Thursday, July 17, 2014

Word Crimes



I have never personally been a fan of Weird Al, or Robin Thicke, but Weird Al took an awful song and turned it into something I actually really liked. 

Weird Al recently came out with a parody of Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines, and it spoke to me. Word Crimes should be shown to everyone. It pokes fun at how people butcher writing in the English language. It brings  up things that I see people do all the time that just irk me to no end.

 I loved it, and thought it was literary enough for me to share with you guys.

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I loved it too! This has to be spread. Thank you for posting; I would've never found it otherwise ^_^

    -Nymisha♦

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...