Sunday, June 8, 2014

Laziness


Hello everyone! 

So I am aware that lately I have been slacking in the blogging department. Normally, my excuse for this is that I just have not had the time to read, or I am too busy with schoolwork to write up blog posts. Using either of those excuses now would not be the truth. The truth is...I have been lazy.

There, I said it. I am lazy. 

But I have been reading and also thinking about how I want to stop being lazy and spend time working on this blog. Summer break has begun, I am not taking any summer courses and while I am searching, I am currently unemployed. So I have plenty of time for this. It is just a matter of motivating myself.

This is an update saying to expect an influx of reviews to come in the near future. I have been working on quite a few the last couple hours and just took a break to give you all a heads up. Also, I will post the weekly memes on schedule; the only one I do right now is Waiting on Wednesday, be sure to check those out as they are posted.

So that is my update, I thank all my followers for being patient and bearing with me. I will bring this blog back to life, I promise! 

Happy reading,
  Danielle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...