Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 Election


I just wanted to make a brief post on the 2012 US Presidential Election. It was a tough, and extremely close race and I often found myself in a panic whenever my candidate of choice was behind. Voting machines crashed, lines were long, and machines were also giving Romney votes in Pennslyvania when people were choosing Obama; not to mention that my state (Florida) is completely incompetent when it comes to these things. I mean serisously, 4 hours after polls closed, there were still people standing in line and holding up the count. We also can't make up our minds about whether we're going Democratic/Obama or Republican/Romney. I swear, everytime I saw Florida turn red, I had a mini panic attack lol. But in the end, it all comes down to who wins the most electoral votes. There are going to be those who are happy with the results, and those who are going to have a hard time accepting that their candidate lost, but hopefully everyone can learn to get along. I don't want to spark debate because I am so fed up with this political circus, but personally, I was estatic with the results; Obama gets another 4 years? YES!



So a quick congratulations to Obama on his re-election, and sorry that the Romney voters were let down. Hopefully everyone can look past their differences and do what is best for the country and its people. The job of the President is to look after us, whether they are Democratic or Republican; they are allowed their own beliefs, but it the end, their decisions should be based on what they believe is right for the country as a whole, not for themselves.

So America, welcome your 44th President of the United States of America: Barack Obama :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...