Thursday, November 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

So I think the title of this post pretty much says it all.

Yep, it's my birthday! Today I turned 19 and have been listening to all my friends and family tell me that I am now old. That's just what every girl wants to hear on her birthday right? Haha, well anyway, it's been a great day. I opened my door early this morning to be pelted with balloons and party poppers...it was definitely an interesting way to wake up lol.

I wish I could do a giveaway for you guys, but I am currently lacking in the money department right now (the joys of being a college student). So, I hope you guys will be just as happy with me telling you I will definitely be more active on the blog in the upcoming weeks. I have some reviews I am working on right now for you guys (on my birthday :P). I figured I would take a break from studying today and do something productive, yet enjoyable. So look forward to the things to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...