Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2: WHY???

Well November 16th was the day "twihards" (unlike myself) have been waiting for: the final movie in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga is released! I meant to post this the day I saw the movie, which was opening day, but just haven't had the time :(

To say I haven't been waiting for this movie, would be a small fib; I have been waiting for it, but not for the same reason most other girls my age are. I have just been waiting for it to be over. There, I said it! I am so tired of all the Twilight hype and am so glad it is coming to its end. If I ever have to look at Kristen Stewart's expressionless face, or hear Taylor Lautner's voice again, I will go insane!

Now, I may be a hypocrite; I am sitting here telling you all how much I don't like the movies, yet I see every one of them and own them all as well, so really, who am I to judge?

I do have to say that Breaking Dawn Part 2 was pretty awesome. However, that little twist they threw in there nearly gave me a heart attack. I won't go into detail about it because there may be some of you out there who have yet to see it, but for those of you who saw the movie and know what I am talking about, how did you feel about the twist? I HATED it!

My friend and I were freaking out! I have never been so emotional during a Twilight movie, and am quite ashamed at my reaction...it was pretty bad. The whole scene, I was just sitting there thinking, "What is this?! This didn't happen in the book!" My friend beside me was about ready to get up and leave; though it's a good thing we didn't.

Every other person thought that the twist was clever and brilliant. Well I disagree! And hopefully, I am not the only person out there who does. I think it was pretty cruel to trick us like that...but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...